We need your help
During this difficult time with the COVID-19 pandemic, the services provided to the community by our local nonprofit organizations remain vital. By being a supporter of this Community Needs website, you will be serving an important role in the continuation of their services. This website can be viewed as a resource both to the community and the nonprofit organizations. By allowing community members to find a way to contribute to the ongoing challenges of the pandemic, it will allow for nonprofit organizations to focus on their core services rather than their concern of accessibility to various needed items.
To donate a needed item, use the following directions:
- Visit the Home page of this website to view the current needs of local nonprofit organizations.
- Identify any items you wish to donate. Items must be new and in original packaging unless stated otherwise.
- Call or email the respective organization(s) and inform the contact person of the item and amount you wish to donate.
- The contact person will inform you of an appropriate date, time, and location for drop-off along with any updates on protocols (e.g. requirement of a mask).
You MUST contact the organization before dropping off any items. Due to current guidelines and restrictions, all visitors must be accounted for and may not arrive unexpectedly.
If you have any general questions about this program, please call Amy at 814-677-8687 or send an email to [email protected].
Bridge Builders Community Foundations is donating a supply of face masks to local nonprofit organizations. If you wish to contribute to the mask initiative, there are 2 ways to be involved:
- You can make a monetary donation to help Bridge Builders Community Foundations purchase additional 3-ply disposable face masks for distribution.
- You can donate reusable masks. We can arrange a time for pick-up or drop-off.
Once the masks are collected, we will distribute them appropriately to the nonprofit organizations in need.