We are here to support you
The purpose of the Community Needs website created by Bridge Builders Community Foundations is to provide a resource for local nonprofit organizations to inform the community about their current needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. After speaking with many nonprofit leaders in our area, we understand that items have often been difficult to obtain, and your organizations have been faced with prioritizing immediate needs. By identifying unmet needs, nonprofit organizations can benefit from the connection made with community members wishing to support their services.
To request and receive needed items, use the following directions:
- Identify current needs for your organization in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Identify a main contact person to communicate with individuals wishing to donate items and Bridge Builders Community Foundations.
- Fill out the form(s) below to indicate your current needs and contact information.
- If a community member wishes to donate a needed item, he/she will contact your organization prior to drop-off. Inform the individual of available dates, times, and location for drop-off. Please also inform the individual of any guidelines required by your organization such as the requirement of wearing a face mask.
- Each time you receive a donation fill out the update form indicating any items you received.
Please use this form to provide updates on any items you have received.